Born from the association of two enthusiast mechanics, OPTIMEX Company was created in 1998, and is now specialized in manufacturing, designing, trials and after sales services of sealless pumps API 685 and ISO 15783 Canned Motor Pumps.
Referring to this ethic, our team works hard to answer its customers’ requirements, and thus provide French Quality Sealless Pumps, manufactured and tested according to our own standards, while offering:
- Document management processes, appreciated by customers.
- Technical and commercial alternatives allowing essential improvements (operating reliability, quick services, adaptability to customer’s needs, reduction of the pumping system’s cost, security for the users and for the environment).
- A precise follow-up of all the fabrication stages and a complete traceability of all the canned motor pumps we manufacture.
Thanks to our “design” and “research and development” offices, and to our 2000m2 workshop, we manufacture internally the activities belonging to our know-how as a Canned Motor Pump manufacturer, such as:
- Project analysis, case studies, machine designs
- Encapsulation and winding of the stator and the rotor, welding of the sealing elements
- Balancing of the rotating parts and Hydrodynamic balancing system
- Assemblage of terminal boxes and Watertight electricity feed
- Test beds (performance up to 500m3/h, power up to 250kW)
- Thanks to its success and growth, OPTIMEX has become nowadays a major actor on the international market and collaborates with great groups on the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Energy Markets such as TOTAL, SANOFI, BASF, EDF, ARKEMA, AREVA…